WELCOME

I appreciate you stopping by...follow me!

Friday, May 22, 2009

law school...

Alot of people ask me "how is law school?"...and i respond "it's goin"...lol...It's just kinda unexplainable! I guess it's just one of those things that you just have to experience for yourself in order to understand and get an answer to the question. But i can say that law school definitely humbles people and forces you to study. It's simple: either you put in work or you will get left behind.

I completed my first year and i'm definitely glad its over...hoping for the best on the grades. There were many long and stressful nights, but i made it. Everyone says the first year is the hardest so hopefully it'll be smooth sailing for the next 2 years (like they say). One misconception is that people think law school is only for a certain type of white collar, rich, 4.0gpa student...but that is just plain WRONG. Law school is for anybody willing to put in the work and endure til the end.

If you're in law school or thinkin about goin to law school, let me know about your experiences or shoot me any questions if i can be of assistance. Don't let the pic scare you...lol! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment