WELCOME

I appreciate you stopping by...follow me!

Monday, November 16, 2009

How Dare You Question The Value of My Education...

I saw a video of a young lady...who refused to identify herself as black because she felt as if members of the african-american race are "coons" and "niggers"...She disrespected HER RACE and the value of education at Historically Black Colleges/Universities (HBCU's).

I took offense to it because I know the value of my education as well as the millions of others who have attended and graduated from HBCU's...I am a proud graduate of Prairie View A&M University with a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering and worked my ass off to earn it.

For anyone who has the ignorant mindset and lack of knowledge regarding HBCU's google it because I don't teach ignorance.

***Check out her display of ignorance at mscnichole.blogspot.com***

1 comment:

  1. OMG that girl need to just is nuts. She is f*** nuts.

    ReplyDelete