WELCOME

I appreciate you stopping by...follow me!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Maia...


Dear Maia,

Where do I begin? You are a beautiful black woman who has fallen from grace. The drugs, lifestyle, and lack of positive people that have surrounded you over these past years has made you into a demon. Everytime I hear something new about you, it's negative. There's always something about you being strung out or selling your body for money. WHY?

You had the life that so many people would kill for and you let it all slip away! You have to change your life around...it's not too late! The life you are choosing to live right now is not your destiny. WAKE UP!

You will probably never read this, but I pray you decide to make a change for the better before it's too late. The next headline I want to see is 'MAIA CAMPBELL IS CLEAN' not 'Maia Campbell is Dead'...Only you can make the decision to change and I pray you do. You are a beautiful black woman who has a life that's waiting for you to live happily and in a positive light.

Beautiful Woman

Beautiful Smile

Amazing Actress

Unlimited Potential

Maia, please get your life together. There is power in prayer. So, I will continue to pray for you because I know you will eventually see the light and make a change for the better.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment