WELCOME

I appreciate you stopping by...follow me!

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Death Angel is Busy...

Man, it's alot of celebrity death goin on...R.I.P. to DJ AM...you may remember that he was the guy who had survived the plane crash with Travis Barker last year...well today he was found dead in an apartment with prescription drugs surrounding him.

Of course the biggest shocker was the death of Michael Jackson...but to be honest about the whole MJ situation, it just seemed like people weren't gonna stop until they could blame MJ death on somebody. His death has been ruled a homicide and somebody is gonna take the wrap...that damn Dr. Murray went from bein on top to lookin at jail time for a long time...DAMN!

But, I hope everything works out...R.I.P. to everyone who has passed away this year...

Get ya lives right people...

No comments:

Post a Comment