WELCOME

I appreciate you stopping by...follow me!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Love come down...?

Damn i miss college...lol...those were the damn days.

But anyway, there's this guy that's been on my mind alot lately...i know, awww right? lol...but the bad part is i actually had him once and pretty much phucked it up...i'll admit to it...damn! I haven't been in a serious relationship in a couple of years...been approached by alot but they just didn't have that wow factor. What's the wow factor you ask...well it's just me being interested back and actually taking the time to actually kick it and get to know them. I've been on quite a few dates but it pretty much ended there.

Distance kills everything! lol...me and long distance relationships don't get along. First, i'm not much of a phone person...so if i gotta talk to you on the phone all day and not actually get to see you...we have a problem! Second, i believe in that "grow apart" shit...sometimes when you're around people other than the spouse, your mind starts wandering...if i'm apart from somebody too long i get frustrated and unfortunately the attitude will come out...when that happens we can pretty much call it quits.

But, i'm keepin hope alive...lol...i don't like to look back but if someone from the past was to come back around, i might be willing to give it another go around. I'm a lil older and wiser now...and appreciate things a lil better now too. But no tellin who that right one will be...only time will tell...

I got kinda personal on this one...just keepin it 100

No comments:

Post a Comment